Favorite characters in Game of Thrones:
Poochie The Rockin’ Dog
Favorite characters in Game of Thrones:
Poochie The Rockin’ Dog
I love this woman
Eartha Kitt gawd status information
Microsoft Excel took a turn for the explicit this week when the Internet learned the once-innocuous office tool was being used in a dispiriting new bro-trend: using the software to track of the number of times their partners refuse sex. Yes, #sexspreadsheets are a thing, presumably because some men still believe that owning of a penis entitles them to unlimited sexy times.
sometimes i just cant believe this is the 21st century
Nobody owes anybody sex, ever.
Jessica Williams and Travon (one of the staff writers) do it again!
Yeah. This is the problem. And it’s not just a problem in the army - school dress codes also often discriminate against natural African hair. This is racism, specifically it’s an aspect of the kind of racism that says that African hair is inferior to Caucasian hair - as opposed to simply being different.
It’s complete and utter bullshit. I’m glad they’re spotlighting this.
What everyone needs to know is that this IS NOT NEW. I remember being in orientation for my job at the DoD in 2009 and talking to a black female Air Force (I think) member. She said it was an open secret that no black woman with natural hair would ever be promoted.
So at least women have something to fight back against now. Before, it was just understood, so you knew you weren’t getting promoted because of your hair, but nobody actually came out and said that.
Either way, it’s fucking sickening.
To start off Birth Control Appreciation Day, I decided to make an informative masterpost on contraceptives! I hope this helps anyone who may want more information on their birth control or someone trying to decide what kind of birth control is best for themselves! Happy (birth control) hunting! - PaigeDIFFERENT TYPES OF BIRTH CONTROL:
- Birth Control Pills - [x] [x]
- Mini Pill (Progesterone-only Pill) - [x]
- The Patch (Ortho Evra) - [x] [x]
- The Shot (Depo-Provera) - [x] [x]
- Birth Control Sponge - [x] [x]
- Vaginal Ring (Nuva Ring) - [x] [x]
- Spermicide - [x] [x]
- Implant (Implanon and Nexplanon) - [x] [x]
- IUDs (Mirena, Skyla, and ParaGard) - [x] [x]
- Condoms (Male and Female) - [x]
- Withdrawal (Pullout Method) - [x] [x]
- Diaphragm - [x] [x]
- Breastfeeding - [x]
- Cervical Cap - [x] [x]
- Sterilization (Male and Female) - [x]
- Abstinence - [x] [x]
- Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs) - [x] [x]COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL:
- Do certain medications make my birth control less effective?
- Can I delay or eliminate my period with my birth control?
- Will my pregnancy tests come out with an accurate result while I’m on birth control?
- Can I use several birth control pills at once in replace of an emergency contraceptive?
- Does birth control cause weight gain?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- What should I do if the condom breaks or slips off inside of me?
- If I’m on the ring or the patch and I forget to replace it on the right day, do I need to use backup?
- I’ve heard that the birth control ring can pop out. What should I do if this happens?
- Can birth control increase my risk of getting cancer?
- Can you change your mind after having a tubal ligation or vasectomy?
- Is it normal to spot or bleed in between periods while on birth control?
- Does certain hormonal birth controls affect my blood pressure?
- Can being overweight affect my birth control’s effectiveness?
- Can certain birth controls lower my libido?EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVES:
- Types of EC: Plan B / Ella / ParaGard IUD - [x] [x]
- What are emergency contraceptives?
- How do they work?
- How well does it work?
- What are the side effects?
- When should I take an emergency contraceptive?
- Are emergency contraceptives less effective the heavier you are?
- If I am under the age of 18 in the US, can I buy emergency contraceptives without my parent’s knowledge or consent?
- If I take an emergency contraceptive today, am I covered if I have unprotected sex tomorrow?
- Will taking emergency contraceptives too many times affect my fertility?
- To find more questions and answers about emergency contraceptives, you can go here.
- Información anticonceptivos de emergencia es disponible en Español, aquí.OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES AND/OR CERTAIN
- Condoms for people with latex allergies.
- Condoms for vegans. [x] [x] [x]
- Other vegan contraceptive options.
- Different types of birth control without estrogen.
- Contraceptives without any hormones.
- Birth control methods that are useful to people with religious concerns. [x] [x]OTHER BENEFITS OF TAKING BIRTH CONTROL:
- Taking oral contraceptives can help lower the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- Using birth control helps treat acne.
- Birth control can help treat the pain caused by Endomitriosis.
- Contraceptives offer relief to people with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Anemia can be avoided/treated by using birth control.
- Irregular periods can become more regulated by using birth control.
- The pill can lead to fewer ectopic pregnancies.MYTHS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL (All the myths below are dispelled
through the links given):
- Emergency contraceptives and birth control pills cause abortions.
- Free contraceptives and/or condoms makes people participate in risky sexual behavior.
- The pill makes you gain a lot of weight.
- Douching after sex prevents pregnancy.
- You have to start your birth control on a Sunday.
- Taking the pill for a long time can make you infertile.
- Hormonal contraceptives protect you from contracting STIs.
- You don’t need to be on birth control while breastfeeding.
- I won’t get pregnant my first time having sex.
- The Pill is effective immediately after you take it.
- I won’t get pregnant if I shower or pee after sex.
- My body needs a rest from birth control at least once a year.
- Emergency contraceptives are affected by alcohol.
This is wonderful!
Listen to grimes say “daddy” I luvvvvv it
a drawing about optimism
I don’t know why but that last line made me laugh really hard
this is one of my favourite comic strips of all time
This is all most unpleasant. I know you can hear me. I hope you’ll listen. You won’t get out of this complex alive. What I want you to try to understand is that you mustn’t. Your deaths will avert countless others. You’ve seen horrible things: an army of nightmare creatures. And they are real. But they are nothing compared to what lies beneath us. There is a greater good, and for that you must be sacrificed. Forgive us… and let us end it quickly.
The Cabin in the Woods (2012)